ASSA and Gosford sailing club will be working closely over the next few days to come to a decision regarding the upcoming national titles.

Our intentions will be announced to the community on Wednesday 23rd by 8pm. We certainly would like to see a COVID-Safe regatta go ahead as planned, however, as much as we all enjoy racing skiffs, the safety of the sailors, volunteers and the broader community is the top priority.

These next few days will provide us the time to plan and assess the current conditions to make the right decision so we can provide clarity for our sailors.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding during this time. If anyone needs any further information, please contact us through our website.